The Shelti Eye² electronic dart continues to be a popular choice with league players throughout the country. Now available for home, the Eye² provides the playing experience and performance of our tavern style game, without the need for coins. Our Eye² has a hinged cabinet that folds for easy transport and installation. An attractive overhead scoring unit, brightly lit LCD display and a number of pre-programmed dart games. The Eye² is the ideal dart game for those customers who want to offer the experience of league play for their friends in their homes. Made in USA.
- Fold-in-Half Transportability
- Hinged ¾” plywood cabinet design makes the game easy to set up, break down and transport.
- Universal 110 Volt Light Fixture
- Easy maintenance with optimal light distribution on the target.
- Highly-Visible Overhead Scoring
- Forward facing and tipped at 8 degrees for easy-to-see viewing for both players and spectators.
- Dot matrix display area provides player instruction before and during game play, and improves communication of feats afterward.
- Tavern-Tested T60/30 Target
- Since the late 1980’s, the T60/30 target has provided more target area and less "spider" than any competitor.
- Hinged target design enables easy access to the matrix and segments from the front of the game.
- Interchangeable with optional 4-color and international size targets.
- Piezo "Missed Target" Sensor
- Phone-Style Keypad and LCD Menu Operation
- Back lit LCD and 3-button menu enhance setup and statistics reporting.
- Storage Access Door
- Locking front access door provides convenient storage for darts, extra tips and accessories.
- Multiple Games and Game Options
- Includes "old favorites" like "01" games, Cricket, Hi Score games and popular Wipe Out, You Pick It and Cut Throat options. Also features fun, speed-based games like Rapid Fire.
- Auto and Manual Player Change
- Programmable, including delay timers for automatic and manual player change. New electronic player change button features no moving parts.
- "TRU-SCORE" for Absolute Scoring Accuracy
- T-Molding On All Exposed Edges
- Throw Line Notch On Both Sides
- Diamond Plate
- Leg Levelers
- 6 Darts
- 100 Tips
- Stability Kit
- Throw Line
- Warranty Registration
27" L x 24.25" W x 86" H 170 LBS
FedEx Shipping Options
FedEx ground, FedEx 2 Day, FedEx standard overnight. Please check the fedex website http://www.fedex.com/us/ for service details for your destination zip code
Truck Shipping Options for Heavy Items:
Curb Side Delivery
This is our basic delivery option for heavy shipments and can also be refered to as "back of truck": or "self service". We typically ship from our warehouse, or the manufacturers warehouse, within 2 to 4 days of when the order is placed. Transit times vary by the delivery location. The delivery will be curbside, meaning the driver will stop at the closet curb near the delivery location and the driver will bring the item(s) to the rear of the truck. At that threshold it becomes the recipients obligation to get the item off of the truck and to the final set up location. Drivers do help sometimes, but they are NOT obligated to. Please make sure that you have sufficient help at receipt to handle your item.
Curb Side Delivery with Liftgate
This delivery option is the same as curbside except the truck is equipped with a lift gate that will lower the item to the ground. At that point, the customers obligations will be the same as basic curb side. Please understand that for extreme length products the liftgate option may be of limited value and the customer may still need to assist in getting the item(s) to ground level.
Inside Delivery any Room
A two person delivery service that includes inside placement of the cartons in the room of your choosing, subject to a limit of two flights of stairs maximum. Cartons will NOT be unpacked or removed. Prices for this service on the website are estimates based on typical conditions and may vary based on the final destination and the specific conditions at the final location.
Inside Delivery any Room and remove Packaging
A two person delivery service that includes inside placement of the cartons in the room of your choosing, subject to a limit of two flights of stairs maximum. Cartons will be unpacked and debris will be removed. Prices for this service on the website are estimates based on typical conditions and may vary based on the final destination and the specific conditions at the final location.
Deliver and Install
A two person delivery service that includes inside assembly of your item in the room of your choosing. This is subject to a limit of two flights of stairs maximum and 30 minutes assembly. Cartons will be unpacked and debris will be removed. Prices for this service on the website are estimates based on typical conditions and may vary based on the final destination and the specific conditions at the final location.
Deliver and Install Pool Table and Pro Style Shuffleboard
The delivery and proper assembly of these products requires additional time and personal. These services are therefore priced accordingly. Typically your items will be delivered to the installer who will then bring them to your final location. This does vary by location, however, and there are regional installers who require that you take curb side delivery of the item before they arrive. In either case the installer will then move the components into the room where it will be assembled and leveled. Prices for this service on the website are estimates based on typical conditions and may vary based on the final destination and the specific conditions at the final location.
** IMPORTANT - Please Read Carefully **
Inspect Your Shipment !
Your purchase is fully insured against shipping damage. In the event of damage we will reship or refund immediately and you will not have to wait for the shipping claims process. To provide this level of service it is imperative that you inspect your shipment carefully upon arrival and that any damage or unusual or concerning condition is marked on the receiving document ( bill of lading ) before you sign. If the product has evident damage, please reject the delivery. If you cannot see damage but suspect that it may be possible, please ask the driver to let you open the packaging and inspect. If the driver refuses, please mark the bill of lading ï¿½driver refused to allow inspection. Possible concealed damageï¿½ and please ask for the drivers signature. Please understand that when you sign the bill of lading without any notation, you are stating that delivery is acceptable and that the goods have been safely received.
Once your order has shipped, you will be sent a tracking number and carrier name so you can track the shipment.