Standard Pro Features:
• Side ball return — Retrieve balls from play position.
• 3-man goalie — Full field play.
• Counterbalanced Men — Stay "parked" anyplace within 360º.
• Ball Server with "Ball Hold" Recess
• Rattle Board with Aluminum Pan — Sounds goal made.
• Machine-Trued, Hollowed Steel Rods — Ground & polished, QPQ casehardened steel.
• Permanent, QPQ Steel-Penetrating Rod Treatment — Ultra-smooth rod action. Treatment allows handles & men to be sized to fit tightly on rods.
• High Strength, Automotive-Grade ABS Construction Men — Reinforced stress points, computer-tested at ball speeds over 100 mph.
• Nylon Rod Bushings — Long-wearing, natural lubricity. Rod contact surface within bushing is minimized ... deters rod binding when pressure is applied to handles during play.
• Full-Perimeter Playfield Support — Screw-fastened to side-wall cleats and under goal walls for consistently rigid/responsive play surface throughout.
• Natural Rubber, Unique "Lock-On-Men" Compression Bumpers — Cushions playfield walls, won't "walk" on rod.
• Triple-Fastened, Premium Grade Fiberboard (MDF) Construction — Screwed, doweled, and adhesive-welded to hold trued form indefinitely. MDF provides strength, heft, and does not warp.
• Double-Wound Spiral Pins Lock Men & Handles To Rods — No "slop."
• High-Pressure Laminate Exterior — No exposed cabinet fasteners, chip resistant, true furniture quality.
• "Stay-In-Play" Field Trim — Provides very slight rise along playfield walls so balls can't come to rest.
• Solid Polymer Legs With Levelers.
• Injection Molded, Grit-Abraded Urethane Balls — Enhanced ball control. Centerless ground for true roll.
• Hardwood Handles.
Pro Foos III Features
• Commercial-duty QPQ Rods with .156" thick walls.
• 1½" Nylon Rod Bushings.
• "Oiled Cherry" cabinetry accented with pebbled black ledge — High Pressure Laminates.
• 1½" thick side walls, 17 5/8" cabinet apron.
• High Pressure Laminate, "Brilliant White" interior playfield walls.
• Commercial-duty legs: 3½" x 5½" bottom pad mounted, extended apron supported.
• Extruded aluminum playfield reinforcement.
• "Lift & Slide" hinges for instant removal of top.
• Dual security locks.
• Fully enclosed bottom — Premium Grade "A" MDF.
• Extra balls (5 total)
• 4-Coin Push Chute Mechanism (set 25¢, 50¢, 75¢, or $1 per game).
• Coin-release 9-Ball Dispenser (holds up to 3 spare balls, 12 total).
• Locking Cash Box — keyed differently than cabinet.
• Dual Cabinet Locks — keyed differently than cashbox
• 12 Balls
• "Super Lube" Rod Oil (biodegradable, non-toxic)
• Pin Punch & Rod Support Block
• Rules Poster
• Assembly Instructions
• 2 Sets Lock Keys
Length: 55 1/4" (140.3 cm)
Width: 30" (76.2 cm)
Height: 36" (91.4 cm)
Apron: 17 1/2" (44.5 cm)
Weight: 375 lbs. (170.1 kg)
FedEx Shipping Options
FedEx ground, FedEx 2 Day, FedEx standard overnight. Please check the fedex website http://www.fedex.com/us/ for service details for your destination zip code
Truck Shipping Options for Heavy Items:
Curb Side Delivery
This is our basic delivery option for heavy shipments and can also be refered to as "back of truck": or "self service". We typically ship from our warehouse, or the manufacturers warehouse, within 2 to 4 days of when the order is placed. Transit times vary by the delivery location. The delivery will be curbside, meaning the driver will stop at the closet curb near the delivery location and the driver will bring the item(s) to the rear of the truck. At that threshold it becomes the recipients obligation to get the item off of the truck and to the final set up location. Drivers do help sometimes, but they are NOT obligated to. Please make sure that you have sufficient help at receipt to handle your item.
Curb Side Delivery with Liftgate
This delivery option is the same as curbside except the truck is equipped with a lift gate that will lower the item to the ground. At that point, the customers obligations will be the same as basic curb side. Please understand that for extreme length products the liftgate option may be of limited value and the customer may still need to assist in getting the item(s) to ground level.
Inside Delivery any Room
A two person delivery service that includes inside placement of the cartons in the room of your choosing, subject to a limit of two flights of stairs maximum. Cartons will NOT be unpacked or removed. Prices for this service on the website are estimates based on typical conditions and may vary based on the final destination and the specific conditions at the final location.
Inside Delivery any Room and remove Packaging
A two person delivery service that includes inside placement of the cartons in the room of your choosing, subject to a limit of two flights of stairs maximum. Cartons will be unpacked and debris will be removed. Prices for this service on the website are estimates based on typical conditions and may vary based on the final destination and the specific conditions at the final location.
Deliver and Install
A two person delivery service that includes inside assembly of your item in the room of your choosing. This is subject to a limit of two flights of stairs maximum and 30 minutes assembly. Cartons will be unpacked and debris will be removed. Prices for this service on the website are estimates based on typical conditions and may vary based on the final destination and the specific conditions at the final location.
Deliver and Install Pool Table and Pro Style Shuffleboard
The delivery and proper assembly of these products requires additional time and personal. These services are therefore priced accordingly. Typically your items will be delivered to the installer who will then bring them to your final location. This does vary by location, however, and there are regional installers who require that you take curb side delivery of the item before they arrive. In either case the installer will then move the components into the room where it will be assembled and leveled. Prices for this service on the website are estimates based on typical conditions and may vary based on the final destination and the specific conditions at the final location.
** IMPORTANT - Please Read Carefully **
Inspect Your Shipment !
Your purchase is fully insured against shipping damage. In the event of damage we will reship or refund immediately and you will not have to wait for the shipping claims process. To provide this level of service it is imperative that you inspect your shipment carefully upon arrival and that any damage or unusual or concerning condition is marked on the receiving document ( bill of lading ) before you sign. If the product has evident damage, please reject the delivery. If you cannot see damage but suspect that it may be possible, please ask the driver to let you open the packaging and inspect. If the driver refuses, please mark the bill of lading ï¿½driver refused to allow inspection. Possible concealed damageï¿½ and please ask for the drivers signature. Please understand that when you sign the bill of lading without any notation, you are stating that delivery is acceptable and that the goods have been safely received.
Once your order has shipped, you will be sent a tracking number and carrier name so you can track the shipment.