If you are not completely satisfied for any reason you may return your item within 30 days ( except custom orders). Preference returns are subject to costs and conditions as outlined below:
1) If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
2) All preference returns incur a 20 pct restocking charge. In the event of shipping damage please see clause 7 below.
3) For preference returns, you will be responsible for covering the cost of the freight when the item was shipped to you and for the return freight. Please understand that actual shipping costs can be very expensive (usually between $125 and $400 each way) for large items that have shipped via freight truck.
4)The unassembled item must be returned in the original packing, be in new condition and suitable for resale.
5)Any orders that are refused upon delivery, undeliverable, or cancelled after being shipped will be subject to the above return policy, unless such refusal is because of shipping damage or our error. In the event of shipping damage please see clause 7 below.
6) Once the item is received by us and inspected to be free of damage, we will promptly issue the appropriate net refund.
7) All shipments are insured against freight damage. It is extremely important that you inspect your shipment when received. If you notice damaged cartons or merchandise, please notify the driver immediately and note the damage on any paper work you are required to sign. Notify us immediately by calling 1-877-358-5579 after you have signed with exception for your shipment. We will immediately resolve the issue, which may include reshipping your order or sending replacement parts.
If your cancellation is received with at least one business day’s notice PRIOR to scheduled shipping, eFamilyFun will gladly provide a full refund. If your item has already been shipped or if cancellation is not received with enough notice, the cancellation shall be considered a return and handled in accordance with the above return policy.
An important exception to this policy is for custom orders and special orders which are non-refundable. These items are custom ordered for our valuable customers. As soon as the order is placed, we initiate the sequence of events which ultimately results in your receiving the product of your choice. Since these items are custom ordered, we and you collectively become financially obligated to purchase and pay for the item when ordered. Some manufacturers are more lenient than others in this regard. We will attempt to assist in cancelling any such orders but it is important to understand that this may not be possible if the item has already gone into production. If you are unsure if your item is being custom produced and therefore subject to restricted return or cancellation, please call customer service at 1-877-358-5579 or email us at email@example.com
If you wish to cancel your order AFTER it has already shipped it will be subject to the returns policy as stated above.
The following is important information regarding shipping. If you need additional information about our shipping policies, please contact us at 1-877-358-5579 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . To see examples of how many of our products are packed for shipment, please look here.
Shipping transit times
Shipping transit time will vary depending on the type of item, your location and the available services. Typically, we ship within two business days of receiving an order. Products that ship via package delivery services like UPS, will arrive between 1 and 8 business days of when the order is placed. Products requiring freight shipment can take from 2 – 20 days, depending on the location and if there is remote scheduling for your area by the carriers. Please contact us at 877-358-5579 and we will be happy to check in greater detail for your specific item and location.
Residential, curbside shipping or UPS ground shipping is included on all orders totaling $49.00 or more.
How you receive your order is very important!
SMALL items will be delivered by a carrier such as UPS or FEDEX. You will be notified by the carrier if your signature is required. If you've purchased small items, please read and follow from step 2 below.
LARGE items such as game tables will be delivered by a common carrier such as ABF or YELLOW FREIGHT. After shipment, you will receive a phone call from the trucking company to schedule delivery of your order. They will typically ask for a 3 or 4 hour delivery window and someone over 18 must be home to accept the delivery. If you purchased a large item, please read and follow these steps carefully;
1) With curb side shipping the trucking company is only responsible to show up at the curb closest to your door or driveway. They are not responsible for offloading your order and bringing inside. Some drivers will assist you in getting the shipment off the truck, but they are NOT obligated to. You must have the appropriate number of people available to help you with offloading on the scheduled delivery day. Failure to successfully unload on your scheduled delivery day will result in re delivery charges. If you need assistance in offloading, additional services may be available for an additional charge, such as lift gate or inside delivery. many of our items are too long to safely use a lift gate. Please advise us immediately if you desire a quote on these services.
2) Your purchase is fully insured against shipping damage. In the event of damage we will reship or refund immediately and you will not have to wait for the shipping claims process PROVIDED you inspect your shipment carefully upon arrival and any damage or concerning condition is marked on the receiving document before you sign. If the product has evident damage, please refuse the shipment. If you cannot see damage but suspect that it may be possible, please ask the driver to let you open the packaging and inspect. If the driver refuses, please mark the receiving document "driver refused to allow inspection. Possible concealed damage" and please ask for the drivers signature. Please understand that when you sign the receiving document without any notation, you are stating that delivery is acceptable and that the goods have been safely received. If damage is present, notify us immediately by calling (877) 358-5579 after the shipment has been signed for with exception. We will resolve the issue promptly, which may include reshipping your order, sending replacement parts or issuing a return authorization number. If undisclosed damage is discovered after receipt, you must notify us within 72 hours of receipt and we will process a claim via the carrier. In this case the resolution shall be in accordance with the trucking companies claim process.
3) Installation may be available for certain items sold on our site and provided by third party service companies that are arranged by us. When purchasing installation, the item is shipped to the freight terminal that services your address where it is then held for pick up by the service team. If available, the installation cost includes final delivery and assembly in any room in your home via a single, straight flight of stairs. All other conditions, or locations in remote areas, require a custom quote. Packing material will be made smaller in size so that it can be discarded by you with your trash pickup. Pallets are not removed or cut up. Returns are not accepted for missed or rescheduled installation dates. Upon arrival of the installation team it is the purchaser’s responsibility to inspect the item prior to installation being certain it is the correct item and free from defects or shipping damage. Please notify us immediately in case of an incorrect item or damage. A decision will be made whether to continue with the installation or reship the item.