Shelti tables are professional grade, competition quality foosball tables. Improve your game, by playing on a Shelti table. Made in Michigan. Designed for competition level players and recreation locations. All Shelti foosball tables feature the materials, construction and durability found in commercial use tables, including; solid-core legs, centerless ground urathane balls and patented Shelti counterbalanced men. Additional options include special orders for custom laminates, and chrome finish or our unique high performance QPQ double-heat treated rods. There is a 60 day lead time.
- Precisely sized and angled foosball man foot. 880-tooth grip consistently 3⁄16" atop the field for optimum ball capture and control, front and back. Sharp foot edge allows for controlled bank shots
- Unique "Lock-on-Men", compression foosball bumpers won't "walk" on the rod. Natural rubber cushions play field walls. Counterbalanced men stay "parked". High strength, automotive-grade ABS foosball men with reinforced stress points, tested at ball speeds over 100mph
- Machine-trued, tubular steel foosball rods. Ground and polished steel with 3⁄25" thick walls. Mirror-finish. Triple-plating of copper, nickel, and bright chrome for smooth durable action
- Three injection molded, grit-abraded urethane foosballs for enhanced ball control. Centerless ground for true and smooth rolling
- 3-man goalie keeps the ball in play while in corners
- Special care was taken to ensure that crisp "pop" sound of a foosball goal score
- Double-walled spiral pins locks the foosball men and handles to the rods. No "slop"
- Beefy 3 1⁄2" by 5 1⁄2" legs solid polymer with levelers
- "Stay-in-Play" field trim provides very slight rise along the playfield walls so balls can't come to rest
- High-pressure laminate exterior. No exposed cabinet fasteners, chip resistant, true furniture quality
- Ball server hole with "ball hold" recess
- Side ball return. Retrieve balls from a play position
- Full-perimeter playfield support. Screw-fastened to sides and under goal walls for consistently rigid/responsive play
- 1 1⁄2" nylon-6 rod bushings – long-wearing, natural lubricity. Rods ride on just 4 points on the interior bushing surface which deters rod binding when pressure is applied to handles during play
FedEx Shipping Options
FedEx ground, FedEx 2 Day, FedEx standard overnight. Please check the fedex website http://www.fedex.com/us/ for service details for your destination zip code
Truck Shipping Options for Heavy Items:
Curb Side Delivery
This is our basic delivery option for heavy shipments and can also be refered to as "back of truck": or "self service". We typically ship from our warehouse, or the manufacturers warehouse, within 2 to 4 days of when the order is placed. Transit times vary by the delivery location. The delivery will be curbside, meaning the driver will stop at the closet curb near the delivery location and the driver will bring the item(s) to the rear of the truck. At that threshold it becomes the recipients obligation to get the item off of the truck and to the final set up location. Drivers do help sometimes, but they are NOT obligated to. Please make sure that you have sufficient help at receipt to handle your item.
Curb Side Delivery with Liftgate
This delivery option is the same as curbside except the truck is equipped with a lift gate that will lower the item to the ground. At that point, the customers obligations will be the same as basic curb side. Please understand that for extreme length products the liftgate option may be of limited value and the customer may still need to assist in getting the item(s) to ground level.
Inside Delivery any Room
A two person delivery service that includes inside placement of the cartons in the room of your choosing, subject to a limit of two flights of stairs maximum. Cartons will NOT be unpacked or removed. Prices for this service on the website are estimates based on typical conditions and may vary based on the final destination and the specific conditions at the final location.
Inside Delivery any Room and remove Packaging
A two person delivery service that includes inside placement of the cartons in the room of your choosing, subject to a limit of two flights of stairs maximum. Cartons will be unpacked and debris will be removed. Prices for this service on the website are estimates based on typical conditions and may vary based on the final destination and the specific conditions at the final location.
Deliver and Install
A two person delivery service that includes inside assembly of your item in the room of your choosing. This is subject to a limit of two flights of stairs maximum and 30 minutes assembly. Cartons will be unpacked and debris will be removed. Prices for this service on the website are estimates based on typical conditions and may vary based on the final destination and the specific conditions at the final location.
Deliver and Install Pool Table and Pro Style Shuffleboard
The delivery and proper assembly of these products requires additional time and personal. These services are therefore priced accordingly. Typically your items will be delivered to the installer who will then bring them to your final location. This does vary by location, however, and there are regional installers who require that you take curb side delivery of the item before they arrive. In either case the installer will then move the components into the room where it will be assembled and leveled. Prices for this service on the website are estimates based on typical conditions and may vary based on the final destination and the specific conditions at the final location.
** IMPORTANT - Please Read Carefully **
Inspect Your Shipment !
Your purchase is fully insured against shipping damage. In the event of damage we will reship or refund immediately and you will not have to wait for the shipping claims process. To provide this level of service it is imperative that you inspect your shipment carefully upon arrival and that any damage or unusual or concerning condition is marked on the receiving document ( bill of lading ) before you sign. If the product has evident damage, please reject the delivery. If you cannot see damage but suspect that it may be possible, please ask the driver to let you open the packaging and inspect. If the driver refuses, please mark the bill of lading ï¿½driver refused to allow inspection. Possible concealed damageï¿½ and please ask for the drivers signature. Please understand that when you sign the bill of lading without any notation, you are stating that delivery is acceptable and that the goods have been safely received.
Once your order has shipped, you will be sent a tracking number and carrier name so you can track the shipment.